2014 Nissan Pathfinder Consumer Review: The Worst Vehicle I Have Owned

2014 Nissan Pathfinder - Consumer Review

SL 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 4x4 CVT Automatic)

The Worst Vehicle I Have Owned
By dman316 on

2014 Nissan Pathfinder SL 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I bought a 2014 Pathfinder SL in Nov. 2013.
I have owned a dozen Nissans, all high quality and reliable.
How Nissan could turn out a vehicle with so many complaints about the CVT Transmission is very disappointing.
I feel betrayed and will NEVER buy Nissan again. They remind me of Detroit quality control in the 1980's. I will sell it asap.
I have had it in the shop 5 times in 3 months for acceleration problems, shakiness, poor power range.
I could go on, but why.
I have read the complaints of others and know I am not alone.
So if anyone reads this with Nissan, I hope you are satisfied at how much of your customer base is revolting against the product that endangers our families.

There is none. This vehicle is a lemon. Do not buy! It is scary to drive and Nissan should be ashamed for putting out such shoddy product. The CVT transmission is the worst. I regret not driving it more before purchase, but I trusted my past Nissan vehicle purchases. All prior Nissans before 2010 were great vehicles. They have lost a life time customer and his kids and wife. That's 5 vehicles that would have been Nissan, but will now go to a competitor.

Total recall, if not repaired by the second time, a full refund and trade in on a vehicle without CVT transmission.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review