3 words- Affordability, Luxurious, Economical!
By biodiesel2 on
2014 Nissan Pathfinder Platinum Hybrid 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl S/C gas/electric hybrid CVT)
1. Affordability - Priced $10k to $20k under all other premium based Hybrid SUVs. 2. Luxurious - a very quiet and smooth ride. Leg and head room galore. Has everything even the heated and cooled leather seats front and heated seats back. 3. Economical- Rated with an all around MPG of 26. First tank full of gas resulted in a city/highway drive mix 29 MPG. 4. Stylish- The Pathfinder just looks good! 5. I am still amazed and surprised with all the appointments. I love this car! I am Happy! Happy!
Favorite Features
My Favorite happy feature is Economy. While in town this HYBRID is often running on the battery only. The battery usage is like the Toyota Prius battery use. Who would have thunk that the words "economy" and "SUV" could be used in the same sentence, but this is a large "economical" HYBRID "SUV". It is a little larger than the economical Toyota Highlander Hybrid but; thankfully, it is unlike the unimpressive economy of the gigantic Tahoe Hybrid.
Suggested Improvements
1. I wish it was a "plug-in" Hybrid. Then my wife's RT 1.3 mile daily commute could be all electric. 2. I wish it had a DVD available to assist in all the familiarity/training of the many great features.
By dugnissan
on 12/28/13 13:16 PM (PST)

Open - or look at the back of the - Quick Reference Guide. It has a QR code that if you scan it with your smartphone/Tablet, it will take you to a website that is basically the owners manual. This website has many How To Video's that you are asking about. Your salesperson should have shown you this during the delivery process. dugnissan@gmail.com