2014 Pathfinder SUCKS!!!!
By src2006 on
2014 Nissan Pathfinder SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
Bought a 2014 Model from Micheal Jordan Nissan in Durham, NC in Oct. 2013! Was told by sales person that the transmission "sudder" issue was fixed on the 2014's. At 1500 miles the sudder issue started happening at around 20 MPH. Took it back they said needed a new transmission. Work with Nissan corp. for 2 weeks and they would not give me a new vehicle or my money back!! Would anyne in their right mind want a brand new SUV with 1500 miles on it with the transmission already replace? DON'T THINK SO!! I'm stuck with this piece of crap because can't trade it and will lose $6000.00 on it and differently can't sell it. Nissan stinks and NEVER AGAIN will I buy another one!!! Honda or Toyota!!
By pqa
on 03/08/14 14:53 PM (PST)

I work where your Pathfinder was built and can tell you that we had several trans with metal shavings encased in them from the supplier who makes the trans. I work in quality control for Nissan and understand why you would be frustrated.

By nyrican1979
on 04/30/14 08:21 AM (PDT)

I have a 2013 Platinum, at 875 miles the transmisson went and was replaced. Then at 7,000 the new transmission did the same problem. The car has been at the dealer for 1 week already cause they cant duplicate shudder to be recorded on their computer for Nissan to approve a third tranmission to be installed. Im so embarrased and insulted to be going through this mess

By kkvakic
on 03/20/14 08:23 AM (PDT)

I'm having exact same problem!!!! They've replaced my transmission, and guess what - problem still exists. I'm actually going to owner of the Crown Nissan in Saint Petersburg and see if he can help out. Getting new Pathfinder is going to be scary - but I'm willing to try. If that does not help - i'm going to our local Channel 8 and see if they can do something about it. This is crazy! 40K vehicle and I'm stuck with transmission problem at 2K miles.