2 transmission since January 2014
By mhasabal on
2014 Nissan Pathfinder S 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
I will make it short. what's the point of buying a new car if i have to keep going back to service almost every other week? Nissan decided to change the transmission 2 weeks after i purchased the car cause of shaking problem. then again in April 2014 cause of the same problem. and now i feel i wasted over 30,000 on piece of junk. while driving on highway car is shaking vigorously. there are already 4 recalls on the car. I will never buy a nissan again.
By kdoc2
on 05/30/14 05:51 AM (PDT)

I have had the exact shaking/shuddering issues. They replaced the converter on the transmission, but it hasn't solved the problem. I will likely need the entire transmission replaced. Will this not solve the problem?? I have also had a wheel bearing suddenly go bad and require replacing. I had no idea that the quality of Nissans had diminished this much. I am so upset I have spent money on a vehicle that has had so many issues within the first 6 mos. I TOTALLY regret buying this vehicle and would NEVER buy a Nissan again!

By vannis
on 06/09/14 18:13 PM (PDT)

I picked up my new 2014 Pathfinder 19 March this year and I have experienced the same...shaking/shuddering and now the Pathfinder is with the car dealer. They will keep it for 3 bloody weeks to replace the transmission - I am really disappointed. I am contacting Consumer Affairs today to get some advice on this...