Best Value
By pathman1 on
2014 Nissan Pathfinder Platinum 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
I have been very happy w/ my '14 Pathfinder Platinum since taking delivery 3 weeks ago. I felt this vehicle was the best value in this category. I also strongly considered the GMC Acadia and favored the electronics on the GMC, but the drivers seat in Pathfinder and price for the amount of options out weighed the GMC.
Favorite Features
Intelligent Key, Bird's Eye view cameras, easy open 2nd row, Bluetooth
Suggested Improvements
Less voice commands to accomplish task. GMC voice technology is far superior.
By h8cheapmfgs
on 03/30/14 23:06 PM (PDT)

pathman-"I also strongly considered the GMC Acadia and favored the electronics on the GMC.." You gotta be kidding. I drive this car now, and its the worst display dash I've seen. Besides being an ugly layout. Be happy you don't deal with this touch screen interface. The car info section is even worse. To this day, I can figure out how to see my avg miles etc. Only thing obvious is the range of miles left. The weight of the doors is on the stupid side of heavy. If you open the door and arn't careful you might as well put a scratch on any car next to you. Rediculous how heavy and how the open increments are. The steering wheel is thin. It doesn't have memory seats for 2 drivers.(not that I can find). The center console is useless! The only place the phone fits is in the cup holder or on the top dash... you have to lean forward and reach inside a closed lid(it has no wire leads to leave the phone out if plugged into USB). So your phone is out of site and can't hear. SO no GPS use, or seeing the display. This maybe a new safety move(?) Only pluses... It rides smooth and has power. It also has nice room inside. The leather is supple. These you tend to forget about when the inconveniences nibble at you on a daily basis.