2014 Nissan Pathfinder Hybrid - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pathfinder model:
Great car!
By evacman on 05/26/14 12:51 PM (PDT)

2014 Nissan Pathfinder Hybrid SV Hybrid 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl S/C gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I like how smooth the ride is in this car. Also, compared to the 2012 Nissan Pathfinder I just traded in, this car is roomier inside. I look forward to seeing the types of gas mileage savings I will be able to realize. The 2012 Pathfinder was on a truck frame, but this is not and as a result, it is a sportier ride.

Can't believe I almost DIDN'T buy this SUV
By madagogo on 04/18/14 13:54 PM (PDT)

2014 Nissan Pathfinder Hybrid SL Hybrid 4dr SUV 4WD (2.5L 4cyl S/C gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I have owned my Pathfinder Hybrid SL for over 2 months now, and the more I drive it, the more I love it. It is way more vehicle than I needed (that's why I almost walked away from getting it) but the dealer made me one of those offers that one would be stupid not to take...so I took it! Although the PF got only slightly better gas mileage than my old RAV4 in the beginning, I have discovered that I can get pretty awesome mileage around town by coasting as much as possible, not putting 'the pedal to the metal' so much, and turning OFF the climate control whenever possible!! The first nice-weather day we had here in NY this spring, I had the windows open and got 29.7 mpg!

Worst car experience ever!
By lodinpdx on 03/13/14 21:21 PM (PDT)

2014 Nissan Pathfinder Hybrid Platinum Hybrid 4dr SUV 4WD (2.5L 4cyl S/C gas/electric hybrid CVT)

This has been the absolute worst car experience I have ever had. We really wanted an SUV with three rows and decent gas mileage. We were exited when we found the Pathfinder Hybrid with promises of 25 miles to the gallon in the city and 28 on the highway. This all seemed too good to be true so we bought it. By day 2 I was very frustrated as I was getting 14 miles to the gallon! I tried to return the car but was told to keep driving, it would get better or Nissan would have to do something. Now I have driven over 1000 miles and seem to be getting about 17 miles to the gallon a far cry form 25! I have talked to Consumer Affairs as well as the dealership and no one has done anything.

3 words- Affordability, Luxurious, Economical!
By biodiesel2 on 11/30/13 11:16 AM (PST)

2014 Nissan Pathfinder Hybrid Platinum Hybrid 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl S/C gas/electric hybrid CVT)

1. Affordability - Priced $10k to $20k under all other premium based Hybrid SUVs. 2. Luxurious - a very quiet and smooth ride. Leg and head room galore. Has everything even the heated and cooled leather seats front and heated seats back. 3. Economical- Rated with an all around MPG of 26. First tank full of gas resulted in a city/highway drive mix 29 MPG. 4. Stylish- The Pathfinder just looks good! 5. I am still amazed and surprised with all the appointments. I love this car! I am Happy! Happy!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2014 Nissan Pathfinder Hybrid in VA is:

$153 per month*