Traded 08 Subaru Outback for a 13 Pathfinder
By highlands1 on
2013 Nissan Pathfinder SL 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
Traded up to a Pathfinder SL Premium for more size and more power over the 08 Outback. Love the power and don't feel the speed with the quiet ride & lack of shifting gears. I really needed the extra space in the rear more than third row seating, but it's handy when the office goes out for lunch or on a site visit. The extra shoulder & hip room is appreciated! I got the arctic blue metallic - a darker medium blue - with black interior. I'm driving in the mountains on open, winding country roads, getting 20-21 mpg. Got the car for $300 under Invoice plus Kelley Blue Book value on our trade.
Favorite Features
"Smart key", auto start, 2 different driver's seat position memory, back up camera with predictive positioning, heated seats & mirrors, blue tooth, homelink mirror standard on this trim, deep venter console and a space to rest your elbow in the center. (Subarus had no effective armrest in the 08.) I have a stiff left knee and the way the driver's seat slides back automatically when I open the door to get out is so helpful!
Suggested Improvements
The AC comes on/stays on when I intend for just the heat without the compressor.