2013 Nissan Pathfinder Consumer Review: CVT Software Glitch Results In

2013 Nissan Pathfinder - Consumer Review

SV 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 CVT Automatic)

CVT Software Glitch Results In Drivetrains Replacement. .
By richard194 on

2013 Nissan Pathfinder SV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

When I bought the 2013 Pathfinders, like any new owner I was thrilled. . Unfortunately there were a few things that I id not understand. So when my pathfinder began shuttering and shaking at 900 miles, I contacted customer service who referred me to the local dealership, who with all of there up-to-date computer diagnostic could not fit the problem. Fortunately, Nissan already understood the problem before I bought the car. "Faulty Software & the Service Campaign" Whereby the owner brings in the vehicle multiple times exhibiting the same problem, and nissan replaces the entire drivetrain. Thats right. . Faulty software that can not be changed, that ends up damaging the CVT on its own. .
By moderate_dave
on 05/18/14 13:54 PM (PDT)

same issues, driving at 41 mph and a wow 5400 rpm, level road 2013 pathfinder, issues started with less than 1000 miles, now at 6900 and got worse after a new transmission (3 days ago, today it was hauled off.