2013 Nissan Pathfinder Consumer Review: Pathfinder = WINNER!

2013 Nissan Pathfinder - Consumer Review

Platinum 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 4x4 CVT Automatic)

Pathfinder = WINNER!
By reigninslayer on

2013 Nissan Pathfinder Platinum 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

This is my 4th Nissan vehicle since 2003 and my first purchase. The previous three vehicles were leases and I enjoyed them all. I picked the '13 PF PL over the competitors for many reasons including: Nissan reliability, Nissan's CVT is the best among the other's out there, brand loyalty, standard features, ride quality, cargo space and technology. I have just over 1200 miles so the vehicle is over the break-in period. I am averaging 23.6 MPG with a 66 mile round-trip daily commute consisting of 90% highway and 10% city. I have not experienced one issue and thoroughly enjoy my new '13 PF. Build date is April 2013.

All-around View Monitor, Navigation/information display, remote start, heated & cooled front seats, heated rear seat, fold down 3rd row seat, the ability to move the rear seat forward/back, access to the 3rd row with a baby car seat in place, blu tooth phone and music streaming, automatic rear cargo door, fold down side mirror viewing when vehicle is placed in Reverse, 4x4 select knob.

Feature improvement: NavTraffic and NavWeather notifications need to be greatly improved for being a premium add-on of an existing Sirius/XM subscription. My routes are never re-routed due to heavy traffic conditions ahead and weather notifications are always for flood warnings 30 miles away. How about giving me accurate traffic and weather alerts for my current location/route? I don't think I will be renewing my XM/Sirius after the trial period ends. In my opinion it is not worth the extra monthly fee when it doesn't work as expected. Waze for mobile works much better for traffic conditions and it's free!!