Knocking Sound
By hth3 on
2013 Nissan Pathfinder S 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
I bought the 2013 Pathfinder SL on 11/26/2012. I started experiencing the knocking sound when accelerate the vehicle. I took it in to service, but the Technician could not hear it very well because it was snowy day with road noise. He told me to take it back at another time. I am planning to take it in again on my first oil change. It has about 1700 miles on it now. The car already had the Transmission Control Module re-programmed. I traded my 2011 Altima to Toyota and traded my 2011 Quest for this new Pathfinder I thought I gave Nissan another chance, but so far very disappointed. If they can't get rid of the knocking sound, I will get rid of the car in 2 years or before it's out of warranty and of course NO MORE NISSAN.
By driegler
on 02/27/13 06:36 AM (PST)

Okay so you've had 1 problem that you haven't even let Nissan fully diagnose yet and you are giving up on the whole car, even after trading in realtively new cars for it? Why don't you try to enjoy the awesome vehicle you just purchased? All car manufacturers may have initial issues with newly released models but it's in nissans best interest to make it right. And by the way, why do you keep cars for only 2 years? Do you enjoy losing money?