2013 Nissan Pathfinder Consumer Review: Just bought 2013 Pathfinder

2013 Nissan Pathfinder SUV - Consumer Review

Just bought 2013 Pathfinder
By keenoo on

2013 Nissan Pathfinder Platinum 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I have been reading the latest reviews on the 2013 Pathfinder and find them a bit disappointing. I bought mine yesterday and have 25 miles on it. I hope and pray I DO NOT have transmissions problems! I have been through transmission issues with a 2002 Ford Explorer and they were never rectified. I fell in love with this car after driving the Infiniti JX. I have the fully loaded Platinum. We read the reviews prior to buying and were so worried that the dealer included the 7yrs, 100,000 miles coverage on the engine and transmission. I hope the issues are in the minority and do not show up with me. If they do I hope Nissan can rectify the problem and take care of their customers.

Favorite Features

Interior design, dual sun roofs, layout of the dash with monitor that is touch screen with all the options.

Suggested Improvements

None at this moment. Hoping my experience is better than some of the other owners!
By sansanada
on 05/31/13 10:08 AM (PDT)

Got the same Platinum model 5 weeks ago, used from November '12 with about 9000 km (6000 miles. a demo model at a fantastic price, from a Candian buyer standpoint (though it is likely more expensive than the equivalent US model); I first saw the recall that was issued regarding the tramsmission and brought it to the attention of the dealer who said vehicles manufactured from Sept '12 are now good to go.