2013 Nissan Pathfinder 3.5L V6 CVT Automatic Consumer Review - First week impression

2013 Nissan Pathfinder - Consumer Review

2013 Nissan Pathfinder S 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

S 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 CVT Automatic)

First week impression
By brucemaz1 on

2013 Nissan Pathfinder S 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I have had an SL 4x4 for about a week, and I am happy with my decision. I had a loaded Enclave prior and turned it in early because of poor gas milage, around 15 mpg. So far I am around 22 mpg with the Pathfinder. The front seats are comfortable and roomy. The 2nd row holds 3 vs. 2 with my Enclave and that is a benefit for a family of 5. The 2nd and 3rd row seats are low to the ground, not so much an issue for kids, but it can be for taller adults. The Enclave was roomier overall, but the size meets our needs. You do have to adjust the back 2 rows of seats to make it work for 7. Most importantly, the Pathfinder drives better than the Enclave. Feels much lighter and evokes more confidence.

Favorite Features

3 All wheel drive modes. Excellent road "feel". Solid gas milage for an SUV Looks better than a JX. Priced right, value 2nd row bench for 3 Good acceleration Under floor rear storage Back up camera Rims on SL better looking than Platinum Built in Satellite Radio Just the right amount of chrome Power rear door CVT Trans works well Heated front and rear seats

Suggested Improvements

Higher rear seats Consolidate packages, options Poor wiper coverage for front passenger Standard single moon roof above S model Power tilt/telescoping steering wheel at this price Optional roof rack cross bars, really?