Don't buy!
By regina2662 on
2013 Nissan Pathfinder S 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
My husband and I bought a 2013 Pathfinder 3 weeks ago and our vehicle has been in the shop twice! First time Feb. 6th due to our vehicle jerking back and forth while we were driving with our kids in the vehicle. At first Nissan said they couldn't figure out whats wrong then they said it was a sensor and it was fixed. My kids and I have been sick so we didn't drive the car again until Feb. 10th in which the vehicle again was jerking back and forth and now making a very loud knocking sound. Took the vehicle again to Nissan today (Feb. 11th) and it has been there since 9:30 a.m. just to be told "we don't see anything wrong with it" 6 hours later ..... Never again will I buy NISSAN!
Favorite Features
I loved the interior of the vehicle to bad its always in the shop!
Suggested Improvements
They need to fix the transmission
By hth3
on 02/15/13 23:59 PM (PST)

I bought the 2013 Pathfinder SL on 11/26/2012. I started experiencing the knocking sound when accelerate the vehicle. I took it in to service, but the Technician could not hear it very well because it was snowy day with road noise. He told me to take it back at another time. I am planning to take it in again on my first oil change. It has about 1700 miles on it now. The car already had the Transmission Control Module re-programmed. I traded my 2011 Altima to Toyota and traded my 2011 Quest for this new Pathfinder I thought I gave Nissan another chance, but so far very disappointed. If they can't get rid of the knocking sound, I will get rid of the car in 2 years or before it's out of warranty and of course NO MORE NISSAN.