Disappointed
By dmontoya on
2013 Nissan Pathfinder SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
Purchased in April, the car has been to the dealership 3 times for repairs (over 30 days in the shop and counting, it is there now). First visit was for a misaligned hood and pax airbag issue. Second was for same Pax airbag issue and CVT, currently in for a new transmission due to cvt issues (stuttering between 15 and 20 mph). We are invoking our state's lemon law to have Nissan buy back, we will see how that goes. Great looking car, quality is the worse I have ever seen in my 30 years of purchasing vehicles.
Favorite Features
Rear view camera, third row seat access.
Suggested Improvements
Pax airbag that works. Design/build. Hood still shakes a bit a highway speed, it juts out a half inch or so on the front, it seems that isn't aerodynamically beneficial.
By dmontoya
on 09/07/13 06:16 AM (PDT)

Follow-up. The pathfinder is still at the Nissan Dealership, they are having problems with getting the new transmission. I was told nissan is replacing quite a few and this particular dealership has replaced several of the CVT transmissions but that hasn't fixed the stuttering. Great news though, Nissan has agreed to buy the car back under Georgia's Lemon Law (not that they had a choice). Now I have to go through the hassle of getting the state of georgia to return sales tax. Again, the worst care I have ever purchased.