2013 Nissan Pathfinder Consumer Review: close one

2013 Nissan Pathfinder - Consumer Review

SL 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 CVT Automatic)

close one
By seeme on

2013 Nissan Pathfinder SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

After taking the SUV home I was over joyed . After about 300 miles I noticed a a shutter when the gas pad was applied lightly and it disappeared as the suv 's speed reached about 35 mph..My dealer Sutherlin Nissan was wonderful..They put a new converter as per the mother company"s policy and on the way home about 10 miles, the problem was still there.. I called them and they then took it to the next step and ordered a new tranny. Since then two long trips and 7000 miles on the Suv and now after owning this Suv for three mths,,I give it 4 1/2 stars overall..Sutherlin Nissan of fort myers fla gets 5 stars and they also give a lifetime warranty at no add.charge on the drivetrain. Very nice SUV.

Favorite Features

Great Gas milage for so big an SUV..It replaced my Saturn Vue 2009 which was very nice but had 75000 miles and its age was showing...lots of room..Interior very nice..very big deep glove box.my dog fits inside can use as a bed..lol lots of inside room all around.

Suggested Improvements

should include the cross rails for the roof at the SL level. and why 6 cd at S level and then not available on the sv, sl , or plat..makes no sense..Also the packages are nice ,but items should be available by themselves...