2013 Nissan Pathfinder Consumer Review: A little trouble expected

2013 Nissan Pathfinder - Consumer Review

Platinum 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 CVT Automatic)

A little trouble expected
By reviewer17 on

2013 Nissan Pathfinder Platinum 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

With 2 kids now and carpooling I needed something with a third row. I love it because it's not totally huge but the inside (even the third row) is very roomy. I especially like the second row folds forward even with car seat in it.
We got the car in Dec of 2012. We got one of the first ones in our state and When we got there they were still cleaning it up and saw them taking stickers off some of the interior that said Infiniti on them.
Yes this platinum addition has the interior of a luxury car/SUV . Now on performance.
The car drives great!!!! I have had the car a year and a half and have over 10000.
I have had zero issues except for the recall on airbag and brakes.

roomy third row, luxury interior, all the bells and whistles including bose stereo system. drives great

it took three trips to the dealership to fix the airbag problem. Largely because mine was one of the first ones and they didn't know what the problem was because the recall hadn't happened yet. In fact, it wasn't until the recall that they did fix it. I think if you are buying a new to the market car you have to expect some glitches that wont show to the dealer until its been mass marketed. If you don't want to deal with that you should probable wait until its been out a year or two before purchasing. With that said I completely understand the frustration with the major transmission probs and i would feel the same. I think Nissan still makes a great car and will hopefully make things ri

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review