2013 Nissan Pathfinder SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pathfinder model:
my first nissan suv
By kshatriya on 01/16/13 10:42 AM (PST)

2013 Nissan Pathfinder SUV Platinum 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I bought platinum premium pkg one week ago I was going to buy infiniti JX but I compere both of this car and has same feature and lot cheaper then infiniti JX and I save almost $6000 dollar I love the car. I bought this car at 640nissan Knoxville tn which provides 100K miles powertrain Warranty. Salesman were so trained and well-mannered not like other dealers who just want to push you even u don?t even like, chris miller was my salesman one of the best and educated regarding the car. I would definitely recommend this vehicle to anybody who is looking for a SUV better then Toyota Highlander.

MY Wife and I really love this car! Purchased 2 months ago!
By auchris9 on 01/06/13 11:24 AM (PST)

2013 Nissan Pathfinder SUV Platinum 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

For those complaining about the lack of multi disc changer in the Platinum edition... It replaces the cd changer with a dvd player which means that you can watch dvd's on the main screen when in park. You also can put all of your music from your computer onto a dvd and listen to 100 times the music of a regular audio cd. My wife decided to get a 16gb usb drive ($10) to put all of her music onto and plugs into the port in console. On top of that you can stream bluetooth audio. We traded in a Honda Pilot and are very impressed with the improvement in handling, interior quality and gas mileage.

2013 Pathfinder review after 2 weeks of driving
By gotexans on 12/30/12 18:58 PM (PST)

2013 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Traded in acura mdx for something more affordable. I was pleasantly surprised with many of the features on the SL as listed in my fav features section. It drives and feels very similar to our 2004 acura mdx and has plenty of room in the 2nd and 3rd rows. Decent power and acceleration with good mileage (after 2 weeks i'm getting 20.1mpg average though). Overall you get great value for price paid.

Delivered Broken
By smain on 12/25/12 19:13 PM (PST)

2013 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SL 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Front air bag system not working 5 days in shop waiting for parts Rear seat heaters not working- missed during PDI Process Not a good start.

Nice SUV but Nissan cannot support the vehicle
By plhpgh on 12/08/12 05:19 AM (PST)

2013 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SL 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Bought the Pathfinder when it first came out unfortunately 4 days later I took out a 7 point buck. We hardly felt a thing in the Pathfinder but there was a lot of front end damage. Upon taking it to the dealer I was advised that they have to wait at least a month before the needed parts may be available. This was unacceptable that a company would put out a product that they could not support, I am in the process of having Nissan buy the Pathfinder back due to inability to support a product.

Good car but Nissan cheaps out on cross bars and CD player
By clintjohnsonnc on 12/02/12 08:17 AM (PST)

2013 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SL 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

After nearly 700 miles in 10 days, I'm getting 24 mpg combined mileage and 27.5 on the highway, a little better than promised by Nissan. Pathfinder is comfortable after trading in a Ray-4 with 98,000 miles on it.

First week impression
By brucemaz1 on 11/29/12 05:23 AM (PST)

2013 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SL 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I have had an SL 4x4 for about a week, and I am happy with my decision. I had a loaded Enclave prior and turned it in early because of poor gas milage, around 15 mpg. So far I am around 22 mpg with the Pathfinder. The front seats are comfortable and roomy. The 2nd row holds 3 vs. 2 with my Enclave and that is a benefit for a family of 5. The 2nd and 3rd row seats are low to the ground, not so much an issue for kids, but it can be for taller adults. The Enclave was roomier overall, but the size meets our needs. You do have to adjust the back 2 rows of seats to make it work for 7. Most importantly, the Pathfinder drives better than the Enclave. Feels much lighter and evokes more confidence.

Great vehicle
By crawldog on 11/25/12 19:43 PM (PST)

2013 Nissan Pathfinder SUV Platinum 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

We purchased a platinum premium about a week ago...After going with the intentions of buying the Infiniti JX we decided to drive the Pathfinder and actually like the drive and ride of it better. On top of that it saved us $10,000 compared to the JX, now we realize there are some options you cant get on the Pathfinder that the JX has but we could not justify the $10k difference...also its avg 22 mpg around town on the first tank!!!

100 miles and counting but Nissan cheaped out on CD Player
By clintjohnsonnc on 11/24/12 16:24 PM (PST)

2013 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SV 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Just picked up a 2013 SL on Friday and have 111 miles on it. For unfathomable reasons, Nissan gives you a 6-CD player on the entry level Pathfinder, but only 1-CD player on the more expensive models!! The mileage so far is around 18.8, but I hope this picks up to promised 22 combined. I have not yet taken it on a flat highway to see if I get the 26 mpg promised. Happy with it so far, but the 1-CD changer is irritating on a car that lists for more than $36,000. Another puzzle at first was the radio no longer has the "SAT" button, so, at first, we thought we didn't have XM radio.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Nissan Pathfinder Suv in VA is:

$156 per month*