Used 2013 Nissan Pathfinder SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Nissan Pathfinder SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pathfinder model:

Dont Nuy Transmission Problems
By frankin

2013 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

New CVT Transmission has shuttering problem that Nissan doesnt have a fix for. they have tried replacing Torque converter with limited success. this Transmission is flawed, we paid $38K for a vehicle that cannot be fixed. NO more Nissans ever!

interior room

Build a reliable transmission.

Worst ever purchased...traded for Honda
By glassman53

2013 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

The shudder got to bad and Nissan answers phone in Manila, Philipines and stalls forever and wears you down. Dealer network very poor in our area, and traded off now because the market is all ready getting the buy backs on the market and values are falling fast. Nissan should do a recall but will not do so until forced

that it is gone from my garage

Engineer better, and communicate better, and actually care about customers

Great Value...Very luxury feeling
By stygz2

2013 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I had been looking at replacing my Subaru tribeca. I looked at the explorer, acadia, santa fe. and highlander. The explorer's interior felt cheap compared to the acadia and pathfinder and it was not as quiet also. The santa fe was a decent vehicle but did not really like it. The toyota's interior felt patched together....two information screens, and second row seats seemed to be a pain to configure. It really came down to the Acadia SLT and the Pathfinder SL. I could have bought either but the pathfinder was thousands less than the GMC. So far I have put on about 2200 miles in two months. The ride is smooth and quiet. Interior is very upscale.

Bose stereo, moon roof, tow package, comfortable seats, good mpg

Just nit picking. LED tail lights, mirror or side blinkers, offer more features such as blind spot monitoring and radar cruise control (all found on the Infinity but not the Nissan)

Pathfinder = WINNER!
By reigninslayer

2013 Nissan Pathfinder SUV Platinum 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

This is my 4th Nissan vehicle since 2003 and my first purchase. The previous three vehicles were leases and I enjoyed them all. I picked the '13 PF PL over the competitors for many reasons including: Nissan reliability, Nissan's CVT is the best among the other's out there, brand loyalty, standard features, ride quality, cargo space and technology. I have just over 1200 miles so the vehicle is over the break-in period. I am averaging 23.6 MPG with a 66 mile round-trip daily commute consisting of 90% highway and 10% city. I have not experienced one issue and thoroughly enjoy my new '13 PF. Build date is April 2013.

All-around View Monitor, Navigation/information display, remote start, heated & cooled front seats, heated rear seat, fold down 3rd row seat, the ability to move the rear seat forward/back, access to the 3rd row with a baby car seat in place, blu tooth phone and music streaming, automatic rear cargo door, fold down side mirror viewing when vehicle is placed in Reverse, 4x4 select knob.

Feature improvement: NavTraffic and NavWeather notifications need to be greatly improved for being a premium add-on of an existing Sirius/XM subscription. My routes are never re-routed due to heavy traffic conditions ahead and weather notifications are always for flood warnings 30 miles away. How about giving me accurate traffic and weather alerts for my current location/route? I don't think I will be renewing my XM/Sirius after the trial period ends. In my opinion it is not worth the extra monthly fee when it doesn't work as expected. Waze for mobile works much better for traffic conditions and it's free!!

Best Care I've Ever Owned
By johnjohn12

2013 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SL 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I bought my 2013 PF, SL, 4x4 premium in June 2013. I have almost 2,000 miles on it so far and it is the funnest SUV I've ever owned. Absolutely comfortable inside and plenty of room for my two kids. Lots of fun gadgets and great has milege. I haven't had any problems with anything and have absolute trust in the Nissan name.

XM, Bluetooth, remote lift gate, 4X4 with three settings, leather seats

It's overall very quiet although at high speeds and moderate winds, the hood vibrates a bit

• SUV