Crash tested 2 of them!
By badkitty1 on
2010 Nissan Pathfinder LE 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)
Got an 08 for hubs cuz the deal we got. Our love affair w/Nissan began! Someone turned in front of him when it was a week old. Minor, fixed easily. When I got mine, I told sales I didn't want a black or Pathfinder (since hubs already had). Well, didn't have $ for Armada so ended up w/ my black Pathfinder LE! I've had it for 2.5 years and am in love. Few mos ago, a car was came at me head on, hwy speeds. Had to drive into a ditch, he hit my back 1/4 pan at 50mph & spun me 90 deg. in the ditch My 2wd Pathy drove in the ditch like it was a road. Had a bruised knee & neck/back injured. He had no insurance, so mine footed the bill. $8000 in damage, (mostly to rear susp) but she's good as new!
Favorite Features
Intelligent Key!! Best. invention. ever! Bose stereo. Awesome engine. Very growly sounding and plenty of power even when towing. Third row seats are great and contrary to popular belief, you can seat adults back there and they fold down quite easily and completely flat. My quite tall husband likes it cuz he can pretty much sit criss cross in the car! Love the screen. Love that holding down unlock on the key fob rolls the windows down. Running boards are nice as I'm quite short! Front seats are very comfy.
Suggested Improvements
A little longer so that more room could be given in back. Higher seats in back. A tad wider would be nice as well. For the love of Pete, move the tether anchors on the outboard seats up!! I end up hanging upside down over the seat just taking out a car seat! The middle seat's tether is just below the headrest so I don't know why they did that to the outboard seats. While were on the subject, tethers and latch in third row would be nice as well.