2010 Nissan Pathfinder Consumer Review: Did It Again

2010 Nissan Pathfinder - Consumer Review

Did It Again
By AJA021457 on

2010 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Had such good luck with my 2006 Pathfinder that when the lease was up I decided on a 2010. The engine is bullet proof. All I ever did to my "06 was change the oil, replace the air filter and rotate the tires. I never brought it in for any of the scheduled services and at 52,000 miles when the lease expired the truck ran as good as new. I never had any engine related problems. I think what partially sold me on getting another Pathfinder is the 3rd row seating in a smaller/sportier vehicle instead of being forced to buy a gigantic SUV like a Suburban. The Pathfinder fits in my garage. I have noticed a few improvements in the 2010 compared to the 2006.

On board computer, iPod hookup, 3.5 V6 engine, 3rd row seating, great storage space in front cabin, better interior materials then the '06. dual front and separate rear climate controls, runs good on regular gas even though the premium is recommended, adjustable power gas and brake pedal

Dual power front seats on SE model, inside release for gas lid, roof rack cross beams should come standard on all models (shouldn't be forced to buy cross beams as accessory), the 2010 models stopped coming with a first aid kit so I took the one out of my 2006 before I turned it back on the lease.