Used 2010 Nissan Pathfinder LE SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Nissan Pathfinder - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pathfinder model:

Most Helpful|
THE BEST SUV
By ANTHONY

2010 Nissan Pathfinder SUV LE 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

It's my 2nd Pathfinder and i really love it.A lot of power,stable and great driving in all weather.

Favorite Features

i love the Navigation, Blue Tooth and most of all the bose System

Suggested Improvements

No Suggestion....It's just perfect....

It's just okay
By Hman

2010 Nissan Pathfinder SUV LE 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

We bought the V6 pathfinder, it handles pretty well. My wife loves the seats, however I am not convinced they are that comfortable. One thing that really bothers me is a vibration that occurs when the car is in gear but not moving. It starts from the engine and moves back through the vehicle. The dealer said this is normal and it's part of the exhaust. At times I wish I did a longer test drive before we purchased the vehicle.

Favorite Features

Navigation and back-up camera. Hard drive for music storage.

Suggested Improvements

Automatic trunk, it's very heavy especially for kids. Quiet the exhaust vibration.

Crash tested 2 of them!
By badkitty1

2010 Nissan Pathfinder SUV LE 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Got an 08 for hubs cuz the deal we got. Our love affair w/Nissan began! Someone turned in front of him when it was a week old. Minor, fixed easily. When I got mine, I told sales I didn't want a black or Pathfinder (since hubs already had). Well, didn't have $ for Armada so ended up w/ my black Pathfinder LE! I've had it for 2.5 years and am in love. Few mos ago, a car was came at me head on, hwy speeds. Had to drive into a ditch, he hit my back 1/4 pan at 50mph & spun me 90 deg. in the ditch My 2wd Pathy drove in the ditch like it was a road. Had a bruised knee & neck/back injured. He had no insurance, so mine footed the bill. $8000 in damage, (mostly to rear susp) but she's good as new!

Favorite Features

Intelligent Key!! Best. invention. ever! Bose stereo. Awesome engine. Very growly sounding and plenty of power even when towing. Third row seats are great and contrary to popular belief, you can seat adults back there and they fold down quite easily and completely flat. My quite tall husband likes it cuz he can pretty much sit criss cross in the car! Love the screen. Love that holding down unlock on the key fob rolls the windows down. Running boards are nice as I'm quite short! Front seats are very comfy.

Suggested Improvements

A little longer so that more room could be given in back. Higher seats in back. A tad wider would be nice as well. For the love of Pete, move the tether anchors on the outboard seats up!! I end up hanging upside down over the seat just taking out a car seat! The middle seat's tether is just below the headrest so I don't know why they did that to the outboard seats. While were on the subject, tethers and latch in third row would be nice as well.

Steady and Reliable
By newro

2010 Nissan Pathfinder SUV LE 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

My third one, had an 05, an 07 and now a '10. Love the Pathfinders. I have an LE this time so a little more plush inside. I am a contractor and use this for work so carry lots of tools and materials, no problem carrying the load. When it clean up it cleans up good. Gas mileage isnt great but other than that I can honestly say non of the Pathfinders that I have owned have ever let me down. Excellent build quality and would highly recommend.

Favorite Features

Comfort, cargo space, ride, build quality.

Suggested Improvements

Gas mileage