2010 Nissan Pathfinder SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pathfinder model:
Steady and Reliable
By newro on 05/21/13 11:42 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Pathfinder SUV LE 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

My third one, had an 05, an 07 and now a '10. Love the Pathfinders. I have an LE this time so a little more plush inside. I am a contractor and use this for work so carry lots of tools and materials, no problem carrying the load. When it clean up it cleans up good. Gas mileage isnt great but other than that I can honestly say non of the Pathfinders that I have owned have ever let me down. Excellent build quality and would highly recommend.

Crash tested 2 of them!
By badkitty1 on 07/23/12 23:00 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Pathfinder SUV LE 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Got an 08 for hubs cuz the deal we got. Our love affair w/Nissan began! Someone turned in front of him when it was a week old. Minor, fixed easily. When I got mine, I told sales I didn't want a black or Pathfinder (since hubs already had). Well, didn't have $ for Armada so ended up w/ my black Pathfinder LE! I've had it for 2.5 years and am in love. Few mos ago, a car was came at me head on, hwy speeds. Had to drive into a ditch, he hit my back 1/4 pan at 50mph & spun me 90 deg. in the ditch My 2wd Pathy drove in the ditch like it was a road. Had a bruised knee & neck/back injured. He had no insurance, so mine footed the bill. $8000 in damage, (mostly to rear susp) but she's good as new!

It's just okay
By Hman on 05/13/10 19:38 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Pathfinder SUV LE 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

We bought the V6 pathfinder, it handles pretty well. My wife loves the seats, however I am not convinced they are that comfortable. One thing that really bothers me is a vibration that occurs when the car is in gear but not moving. It starts from the engine and moves back through the vehicle. The dealer said this is normal and it's part of the exhaust. At times I wish I did a longer test drive before we purchased the vehicle.

THE BEST SUV
By ANTHONY on 12/10/09 11:34 AM (PST)

2010 Nissan Pathfinder SUV LE 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

It's my 2nd Pathfinder and i really love it.A lot of power,stable and great driving in all weather.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Nissan Pathfinder Suv in VA is:

$143 per month*