Used 2010 Nissan Pathfinder SE SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Nissan Pathfinder - Consumer Reviews

2010 Nissan Pathfinder SUV

View reviews for a specific Pathfinder model:

Ideal automobile for the growing family!
By mrspacheco

2010 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SE 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I recently purchased a Nissan Pathfinder 2WD SE. This SUV has been a dream come true for me! I am a mother of 2 children (1 toddler & 1 baby). I bought this truck so that I could have more interior room than a car. With regards to the lack of leg room...It is just fine for those who have children! For the next few years my children will not be needing an excessive amount of legroom, so the Pathfinder is the PERFECT choice due to the dependability, price, and overall quality that Nissan has always provided. I am extremely satisfied with this truck!

Favorite Features

I love everything about my Pathfinder.

Suggested Improvements

I wouldn't change anything!

Great SUV
By alex

2010 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SE 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

We traded in our 2006 3.5L V6 Nissan Altima, and decided to stay will Nissan as our Altima gave us no problems. So we went to our local dealer and they said that they didn't have any Pathfinders in our color or trim level (SE). So we placed a deposit and the next day we got our Pathfinder. I have to admit, I love this SUV, we took the car on an 800 Mile road trip, the day after we got it. The car drove smoothly and was extremely quiet. Fuel economy is not great, however we are getting more than the EPA estimate. The SUV is great but there are some quality issues with this SUV. The materials feel and look cheap and the dashboard panels are misaligned. Other than that, We love our Pathfinder!

Favorite Features

The AUX Jack, Power Pedals, Infotainment Screen, Seating Position, the Seats, rear A/C Vents and the amount of storage space.

Suggested Improvements

2nd and 3rd rows needs more headroom and legroom. Improve Interior Quality to near perfection, like in the Altima. Use better interior materials.

Did It Again
By AJA021457

2010 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SE 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Had such good luck with my 2006 Pathfinder that when the lease was up I decided on a 2010. The engine is bullet proof. All I ever did to my "06 was change the oil, replace the air filter and rotate the tires. I never brought it in for any of the scheduled services and at 52,000 miles when the lease expired the truck ran as good as new. I never had any engine related problems. I think what partially sold me on getting another Pathfinder is the 3rd row seating in a smaller/sportier vehicle instead of being forced to buy a gigantic SUV like a Suburban. The Pathfinder fits in my garage. I have noticed a few improvements in the 2010 compared to the 2006.

Favorite Features

On board computer, iPod hookup, 3.5 V6 engine, 3rd row seating, great storage space in front cabin, better interior materials then the '06. dual front and separate rear climate controls, runs good on regular gas even though the premium is recommended, adjustable power gas and brake pedal

Suggested Improvements

Dual power front seats on SE model, inside release for gas lid, roof rack cross beams should come standard on all models (shouldn't be forced to buy cross beams as accessory), the 2010 models stopped coming with a first aid kit so I took the one out of my 2006 before I turned it back on the lease.

Classic SUV
By JOSE

2010 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SE 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

It is the 3rd SUV that I have purchased, and it gives a great feeling of good protection. Great feeling while driving and very comfortable. Very stable on the highway and shows good response and power. Gas consumption, what can I say, is an SUV.

Favorite Features

I love the dual A/C. Very nice information screen display and well centered. Radio control in the steering wheel, very practical. Having a third row seats and still have space for cargo.

Suggested Improvements

No suggestions for improvement at this time.