2010 Nissan Pathfinder - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pathfinder model:
Good at the price
By bluevista on 06/19/10 20:03 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Pathfinder S 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

The PF is truck-based SUV with off-road capability. This is the main reason I bought it. It also saved me thousands of dollars compared with its competitors. I like the 4WD function, DVD, rapid acceleration(0-60mph, 7.4 seconds), and third row seats for children. It is a good SUV at it's price.

Good at the price
By bluevista on 06/17/10 22:21 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Pathfinder S 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Just bought the truck for 3 weeks. Main reason is it is truck-based SUV. My family likes it. It is quit, strong, spacious first row and second row seats. And my daughter likes the DVD system. Currently got fuel efficiency at 17mpg (4 wd/mountain) and 18 mpg (2 wd/local+free way). The vibration (that occurs when the car is in gear but not moving) mentioned by Hman became very smaller after 2 weeks in my car. The car is good at its price.

I love this car
By jimmy on 01/16/10 19:35 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Pathfinder S 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Okay, this car just rocks. Fun to drive, power to spare, and room room room. Just a great car to drive. But I do feel like Nissan skimped on the S model in order to force us to bump to the SE (+$3000). I mean, cmon, it's 2010, and no AUX jack for the iPod? Are you joking? It's a great car, and I love it. I just wish I could feel like I wasn't being effed over by the mftr is all.

Great SUV
By Roadking on 11/16/09 17:56 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Pathfinder S 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Excellent build quality, looks and motor. Could use a telescopic wheel and a bit more 2d row leg room. Gas mileage is good for an SUV of this size. Like the way it handles compared to other SUVs. The "S" model comes with a lot of features for the money. Better than the Explorer I owned and others I looked at (Pilot, 4Runner and Trailblazer).

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Nissan Pathfinder in VA is:

$138 per month*