2008 Nissan Pathfinder Consumer Review: Satisfied Owner

2008 Nissan Pathfinder - Consumer Review

Satisfied Owner
By Nissan Owner on

2008 Nissan Pathfinder LE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have had the Pathfinder for about 8 months and have driven 6500 miles on it including a recent 3000 mile trip. Therefore I have had ample opportunities to evaluate it and am on the whole satisfied with this SUV. Being a previous Toyota sedan owner, I was choosing between the 4runner and Pathfinder. I feel completely comfortable with the choice I made as the 4runner did not feel luxurious enough from inside and had horrible 3rd row seating option. Now to more details on my experience with the pathfinder - the driving experience is great, interiors have a plush feel, rear view is awesome, sound system is good and overall car experience has been great.

Rear view, system monitor, Bose sound system, fold flat 3rd row, plush interiors, great driving experience and secure feel on the road, v6 power, cruise control, steering wheel audio controls, 2wd/auto/4wd selector, rear air conditioning controls, climate control and overall look and feel of car.

Gas mileage feels low, increase fuel tank capacity, less storage space in a large SUV (less than camry), driver memory system (feel the seat take different positions at various times), doors do not auto-lock when moving (why wouldn't Nissan have this imp feature!), stiff suspension & bland key fob.