Best family 4x4 ever!
By hatchy4 on
2008 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)
Picked up my 2008 Pathfinder SE with Premium package only 42K's on it, drove 134km from home to get the best deal, the drive back was a real pleasure, mixed road conditions, snow, freezing rain, the works, and the Pathfinder handled it easily. All the instrument features are intuitive and extremely eay to use, no need to reference the owners manual. Dual climate control and heated seats are fantastic the lcd screen is a great size to view all the information. Really for how much kit you get its great value for your money, full side curtain airbags and Active head restraints, considered an LR3 but am extremely glad I went with the Pathfinder, the build quality is superior inside and out!
Favorite Features
To many to mention them all! I love evrything about this SUV, Lcd screen and information centre, heated seats, Dual climate control, the power of the engine. Runner boards to help the kids climb in. On a long run of mixed driving averaged 13.3 / 100kms that is much better than my old 02 escape that was averageing 16 / 100.
Suggested Improvements
Second row is a little small for large adults but perfect for the kids, in fact it has alot more head room than my old Escape so I don't have to worry about knocking my kids heads when lifting them in.