One bad SUV
By ty goulding on
2008 Nissan Pathfinder LE-V8 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)
It came down to the PF or 4runner. The V8 swayed me. The overall power is staggering. I love the handling and quiet interior at top speeds. I am impressed by all of the features that come with the model. I did not opt for nav, and am a bit disappointed that bluetooth was not available w/o this feature. Also dissapointed that the iPod (MP3) is a line level (dull hum introduced from speakers), and does not allow for character display on the huge screen. Vehicle performance is outstanding. Gas mileage a bit scary, but I knew what I was getting into. Hoping Bush's replacement will help us out. Like the stereo, but would be more pleased with flexibility to manipulate tones (make sub work harder.)
Favorite Features
Comfortable interior, fantastic engine and power. Love the tough stance and throaty roar! Being able to drop the hammer at 65 and get in front of that jackass is thrilling with this size vehicle. Would highly recommend this vehicle to those on the fence
Suggested Improvements
Bluetooth at all levels..it is generally standard anymore. A 7" screen w/o nav seems like a waste to display radio station, but like the rear camera feature.