2008 Nissan Pathfinder Consumer Review: Love it, but there are problem

2008 Nissan Pathfinder - Consumer Review

LE 4dr SUV (4.0L V6 5-speed Automatic)

Love it, but there are problems.
By jgj3010 on

2008 Nissan Pathfinder LE 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I've had this car about 11 months, after selling my '04 Volvo S60 because I wanted something more useful for biking, kayaking, etc. I absolutely love this car for the utility, and the fact that it feels as nice and comfortable as my Volvo did for taking out clients, colleagues and such. I still sometimes surprise myself with its power when I pull out into Atlanta traffic. the V6 has plenty of power, don't regret not getting the V8. Overall, I love this car until I have to fill it up! I'll probably go back to a smaller car or wagon next time given the price of gas.

The room and the standard trailer hitch for my bike rack have been great. I LOVE the XM Radio; never listen to regular radio anymore. The power and the smooth ride are wonderful.

I do have the problem with the windows rattling wen they're half open. I HATE the power memory- seat. Tried to get the dealership to run it off but they didn't know how, even thought he manual says they can; I gave up on that one. The gas door spring broke, but they fixed it under warranty.