I love my new truck!
By ASiler on
2008 Nissan Pathfinder S 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)
I have driven this SUV for 1400 miles and wanted to let your readers know what a great vehicle this is. The ride is very smooth and very quiet but powerful. We wanted a vehicle that was safe for Michigan winters so we chose a 4x4. We wanted to be able to move out on the freeway and this has a lot of power off the block as well as when you need to pass. We need a quiet interior as we do a lot of business in the car and it is super quiet. The majority of the driving I have done is in town and I am pleased to be getting 18.1 miles per gallon. My husband just loves the look of it. It's beefy but still easy for me to get in and out of.
Favorite Features
Small turning radius for such a large truck. Easy to use cup holders. Change compartment in the front. Easy to use radio. Two trip meters. Seats fold down individually and very easily. Two glove compartments is handy.
Suggested Improvements
The seat belt hits me at the wrong place. Nice if it could be movable. A little more leg room in the second row seat would be an advantage. It's even tight for my briefcase.