2008 Nissan Pathfinder Consumer Review: I love absolutely love my Path

2008 Nissan Pathfinder SUV - Consumer Review

I love absolutely love my Pathfinder
By Jay on

2008 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I read tons of these reviews, on Edmunds, did a lot of research, etc. It seems that most of you people simply have horrible dealerships. Traded in my '05 350z for my Pathy, and I'm not one bit sorry. Was looking at the 4runner, but that interior was archaic. The Pathfinder is smooth, has a great leather interior, awesome handling and the rear view cam on the SE is GREAT! 3rd row stays folded down - we don't need it, and it's laughable anyhow. We bought the dog-cage divider and rubber mat for the cargo room aftermarket; exceptional car for the money -- we are VERY pleased with it! No tranny prob here (yet!)

ADJUSTABLE PEDALS!!; information screen; steering wheel audio controls; sunroof; ride; cargo room; interior look and feel

3rd row seating could be better; more legroom in 2nd row (although its NOT bad); instead of 'fake' carbon fiber middle console - do something different; HID package would be nice!