Great SUV For The Money
By simon on
2008 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)
I was looking at the Lexus RX 350 for months along with other SUVs but I finally decided to get the 2008 SE Pathfinder. After looking at options and the price of the 08 Pathfinder I figured I could not go wrong with this purchase. There is a big difference between the 08 to the 07 so don't be fooled. I got the SE loaded out with the leather package and premium sound. I also got tint thrown in and went with the extended warranty with tire replacement. I have had it for about a week and love the car and the ride. If you get an SE model, make sure you get a cargo mat, the rubber tends to scratch up easily.
Favorite Features
All the included options. The Bose sounds great, homelink is a must, and the 3rd row seating is not too bad for adults. Also the adjustable pedals and the back up camera are great features.
Suggested Improvements
Make the back cargo area so it doesn't scratch up so easily. It could get better gas mileage but who can complain, the V6 can tow 6000 pounds, who can beat that. The gauges could be a bit nicer, maybe like the white Maxima SE gauges.