2008 Nissan Pathfinder Consumer Review: Excellent Vehicle

2008 Nissan Pathfinder - Consumer Review

LE 4dr SUV (5.6L V8 4x4 5-speed Automatic)

Excellent Vehicle
By Jane on

2008 Nissan Pathfinder LE-V8 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I purchased my vehicle used and it's been more than reliable. I had a terrible front end accident with it and it saved my life and that of my passenger. My pathfinder did what it was built to do and that was to protect the people in it. The repair shop mechanics were in awe that it could take such a beating and still be a sound enough vehicle that they recommend the rebuild rather than to right it off. I have owned new vehicles every two years for the last 40 years and this is the most reliable constant vehicle that I have ever owned. I find it comfortable a little rough sometimes, but it is built on a truck frame so what do you expect. I would recommend this vehicle it's quality built.

My favorite features are the body height and size. The easy to use shift and the comfortable seating. I like the way the seats all lay down flat and make it easier to load items into the back.

Better tires supplied by manufacturer, I pulled the stock ones off right away and bought pirelli's for better highway driving.