The best truck around people
By The best truck aroun on
2007 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)
I never had a truck before purchasing my 2007 Pathfinder. I always had American vehicles since I was 16 well I am 30 now and thought it might be a good idea to get a truck and boy I am sure glad I did our last winter was the worst winter we've had in a long time I love playing in the snow and climbing tall mounds of snow just to see how far I can push it, it never got me stuck its the best and most comforatble/relieble truck ever and it's stylish and very preppy. It's meant for people who have great style and class I have not had any problems what so ever and the ride is smooth and comfortable with a third row seat the running boards make it look great and its got great take off for a v6.
Favorite Features
My favorites are the running boards, and you have to get the splashguards to keep it clean a lot longer than with out. Also I love that the rear seats lay down flat for camping. And the all around auto touch power windows are the best.
Suggested Improvements
It would be nice if Nissan included the digital compass on all their vehicles rear view mirrors.