2007 Nissan Pathfinder Consumer Review: just purchased an 07 LE Pathfi

2007 Nissan Pathfinder - Consumer Review

LE 4dr SUV (4.0L V6 5-speed Automatic)

just purchased an 07 LE Pathfinder
By mjr on

2007 Nissan Pathfinder LE 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

this is my fourth Nissan. Two Maximas a Nissan P/U and now the Pathfinder. I love the Pathfinder. Desert Sand LE (no nav or dvd) 2X4. Paid $31,200 + ttt. Dealership gave me $9630 for my 2000 Max SE w/84K miles. I was concerned with buying a domestically mfg vehicle (Tenn plant) but Toyota as 12+ plants in USA (Camry is mfg in KY) and seem to be of good quality. I am not happy buying premium unleaded. I started out using 87 octane but too much engine knock. I had several bad Toyota dealership experiences and did not like the fact you had to practically lay down in the driver seat. Pathfinder seat in much more comfy. The overall Nissan experience continues to rock my world.

homelink, 18" wheels (sitting high up) side air curtains and BOSE 6 disc cd. Handles great and super pick up for a heavy vehicle.

make the engines not require premium gas. Regular unleaded is expensive enough. Also, put splash guards and rubber mats in ALL Pathfinders. Carpeted floor mats appear cheap and flimsy.