2007 Nissan Pathfinder Consumer Review: Brand spankin used

2007 Nissan Pathfinder SUV - Consumer Review

Brand spankin used
By jeff on

2007 Nissan Pathfinder S 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I picked up my C.P.O. Pathfinder and bought the wrap around warranty yesterday (just say no--they get cheaper and cheaper) after much pained research utilizing Edmunds intensely. I was going back and forth between this and the 4Runner. I just couldn't convince myself that the way the 4Runner 'sits' is comfortable. I am 6 2, and don't like sitting on the floor- -I will buy a Camaro if I want that feeling. Past that--they were similar to drive--the 4.0 provides good power, and while the Nissan interior and controls are not in my opinion as slick in pictures as the 4Runner they do feel substantial sitting in the driver's seat and not as chincy as I thought they would be.

4.0 power, good ergonomics (consider coming out of a 2000 Explorer), good site lines, 3rd row for kids (who are also the only ones who will sit back there).

Improve climate control knobs/radio (maybe this is done on the 09's) for a better first impression, more room at 2nd row doors--hinged in an odd place (and probably the only place they can be)--would be more difficult for adults to climb in and out--and sit, for that matter--but I am carrying kids.