Used 2007 Nissan Pathfinder Consumer Reviews - 44 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Nissan Pathfinder - Consumer Reviews

2007 Nissan Pathfinder

View reviews for a specific Pathfinder model:

Second one, love it
By catcher10us

2007 Nissan Pathfinder LE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Turned in my '06 PF SE that came off lease with 55000 miles for an 07 SE with leather with 25k miles from the same dealer. New ones were way too much and this one, looks like my old one but runs great, is comfortable and with the leather, a bit more luxurious. Looked at some other SUV's and for the money the '07 PF was a deal and a known quantity. So far, have had no major issues with either one and am a real fan of the Pathfinder. Comfortable, power to burn and lots of room. All in all, a terrific vehicle

Room, build quality, Bose stereo, engine performance

gas mileage

Weekend Warrior
By msmiller406

2007 Nissan Pathfinder LE 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This vehicle was purchased new in 2007. Great for hauling kids around and all outdoor activities. (It was originally purchased for my wife, but I love it more and bought her an Altima. :)) Although this is a 2WD it takes me everywhere I need to go. It does fine on dirt roads and in pastures going to fishing and camping holes. I am getting around 21 mpg on the highway and around 15-17 in town. We also use this vehicle as our vacation wagon. Does great. We love it.

I love the ground clearance and the off-road handling. I plan on adding a wench and tow hooks (just in case).

The third row could be roomier. Inside lighting could be improved. I would like to be able to turn on and off the lights from the driver seat without having to open doors.

Brand spankin used
By jeff

2007 Nissan Pathfinder S 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I picked up my C.P.O. Pathfinder and bought the wrap around warranty yesterday (just say no--they get cheaper and cheaper) after much pained research utilizing Edmunds intensely. I was going back and forth between this and the 4Runner. I just couldn't convince myself that the way the 4Runner 'sits' is comfortable. I am 6 2, and don't like sitting on the floor- -I will buy a Camaro if I want that feeling. Past that--they were similar to drive--the 4.0 provides good power, and while the Nissan interior and controls are not in my opinion as slick in pictures as the 4Runner they do feel substantial sitting in the driver's seat and not as chincy as I thought they would be.

4.0 power, good ergonomics (consider coming out of a 2000 Explorer), good site lines, 3rd row for kids (who are also the only ones who will sit back there).

Improve climate control knobs/radio (maybe this is done on the 09's) for a better first impression, more room at 2nd row doors--hinged in an odd place (and probably the only place they can be)--would be more difficult for adults to climb in and out--and sit, for that matter--but I am carrying kids.

Jeep to Pathfinder
By Anna Logan

2007 Nissan Pathfinder LE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

We purchased a 2007 Nissan Pathfinder LE for the comfort & luxury of a family vehicle. It has been a great vehicle for us so far. I had been driving a Jeep since 1985 and it was really difficult to finally make that decision to switch, but now am loving the comfort and quietness for the pathfinder.

My favorite has to be the heated seats & the Bose system. I also like to the comfort of knowing the air bags will protect my grandchildren if needed.

There needs to be a way to turn all the overhead dome lights on without opening your door. I did not realize this until my grandson was riding in the 3rd row seats and need a light on... had to pull off to get lights on! I also think a backup systems inside would be a help.

The best truck around people
By The best truck aroun

2007 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I never had a truck before purchasing my 2007 Pathfinder. I always had American vehicles since I was 16 well I am 30 now and thought it might be a good idea to get a truck and boy I am sure glad I did our last winter was the worst winter we've had in a long time I love playing in the snow and climbing tall mounds of snow just to see how far I can push it, it never got me stuck its the best and most comforatble/relieble truck ever and it's stylish and very preppy. It's meant for people who have great style and class I have not had any problems what so ever and the ride is smooth and comfortable with a third row seat the running boards make it look great and its got great take off for a v6.

My favorites are the running boards, and you have to get the splashguards to keep it clean a lot longer than with out. Also I love that the rear seats lay down flat for camping. And the all around auto touch power windows are the best.

It would be nice if Nissan included the digital compass on all their vehicles rear view mirrors.