Used 2007 Nissan Pathfinder LE SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Nissan Pathfinder SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pathfinder model:

Gas Gage and Oxygen Sensor Issues
By Anonymous

2007 Nissan Pathfinder SUV LE 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Purchased program pathfinder with 12,000 miles on it, with the 3yr/36k mile warranty. At 36,100 miles the oxygen sensor failed on the #3 cynlinder. Then before the first year was over my gas gage began acting up (falling to zero if it gets below half of a tank.) The Nissan extera and ultima have the same reported gas gage problem but my dealer says it is unrelated. Agree with other 6 foot tall person that said the vehicle is difficult to get in and out of without hitting your head. At 45,000 miles the heater begins to blow cold when you come to a stop sign, then heats back up. The back bumper scratches VERY easily, and not durable enough to pull a 23'boat. Won't buy nissan.

Peppy, but very difficult to start vehicle moving forwards without snapping the heads back on everyone in wtih you. I like the blue color.

More durable back bumper. A gas gage that works. Better mileage. Better heating system.

I can see clearly now
By Anonymous

2007 Nissan Pathfinder SUV LE 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I've had my 2007 Pathfinder for a few months. I used to drive a little sports car. This is really beefy in comparison. I love the roominess and the way it handles. The gas mileage is lower than I had expected. I feel like I'm constantly filling the tank. Ouch!

Visibility, comfort, Bose system, tells me how much further I can drive before I run out of gas, the 3rd back seat, running boards, & heated seats.

The plastic on the doors, dash, & glove box scratches easily. It drive me nuts. This SUV is a V6 but it is gutless & I'm hauling nothing. Gas mileage isn't good.

Weekend Warrior
By msmiller406

2007 Nissan Pathfinder SUV LE 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This vehicle was purchased new in 2007. Great for hauling kids around and all outdoor activities. (It was originally purchased for my wife, but I love it more and bought her an Altima. :)) Although this is a 2WD it takes me everywhere I need to go. It does fine on dirt roads and in pastures going to fishing and camping holes. I am getting around 21 mpg on the highway and around 15-17 in town. We also use this vehicle as our vacation wagon. Does great. We love it.

I love the ground clearance and the off-road handling. I plan on adding a wench and tow hooks (just in case).

The third row could be roomier. Inside lighting could be improved. I would like to be able to turn on and off the lights from the driver seat without having to open doors.

Fantastic
By steve wilderman

2007 Nissan Pathfinder SUV LE 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I just bought my Nissan Pathfinder LE and I love everything. The drive was extremely impressive for such a big body and after all complaints of the engine noise, I thought it was fine (I like louder engines though) but this one is nothing to worry about. Seating is superb and luxuries are great.

I love the nav and the DVD package, seats are great, the ride, love the room you get in this vehicle.

Needs the smart key that is available in Maxima, but I think that is going to be in the 08. A power lift gate would be nice and backup camera but oh well.

awesome suv
By jill

2007 Nissan Pathfinder SUV LE 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

We just bought the car a day ago and we just can't drive it enough :-) My boys just love it and they love the third seat in the back. It is a very smooth ride and it handles great!

I love the rear air and the radio controls on the steering wheel.

none