Used 2007 Nissan Pathfinder S SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Nissan Pathfinder SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pathfinder model:

Don't Buy Nissan... PLEASE STAY AWAY....Buy Toyota!
By ndallasgent

2007 Nissan Pathfinder SUV S 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Manufacturer radiator & Transmission Defect…. And they are very aware of the issue but will not make it apart of their recall. They’ve extended the warranty coverage to 80K miles. But the issue doesn’t start until 80,100 Miles! I own a 2007 Nissan Pathfinder. I was driving 40 MPH & attempting to accelerate but the vehicle wouldn’t respond. I took the vehicle in to the dealership for a diagnostic check($100 later) only to tell me that code P0717 is the issue. Which is a cross contamination of fluids from the radiator in to the transmission and both would need replacing. But since my vehicle was over the 80K (uninformed warranty), I would have to pay $6,600! I Won't Stop Until They Do Right!!!

None..... Their consumer affairs department wasn't helpful at all and I am in the process of joining a Class Action Lawsuit against them! This has to be the worst company ever!!!!!

Do right by their customers and stop trying to find a way around not being responsible for repairs that they know is an issue!!! They should correct this issue!!!!!! The dealer also advised that the failure was a Known issue with the make & model vehicle. The vehicle was rejected and not repaired. The current mileage on the vehicle was 82,000!!!!! I Will Not Stop Until They Do Right By Their Customers!!!!! I’m going to put this on ever news outlet, radio broadcast, and also notify my attorney!!!!

Fun SUV!
By KS

2007 Nissan Pathfinder SUV S 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I was looking to lease a 4Runner thinking that Toyota quality and interior polish is a winning combination in this SUV segment. It all changed once I drove the Pathfinder and experienced the striking fun factor behind driving this machine. This big and heavy SUV seems to perfectly contour and weather any road irregularity while comforting all occupants. It looks aggressive and beautiful in black, interior design is very comfortable. My Pathfinder rocks!

Driving position, power, exterior design, steering responsiveness, road feel.

Better stereo in base model and upgrade interior plastic trim.