2007 Nissan Pathfinder - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pathfinder model:
Gas Gage and Oxygen Sensor Issues
By Anonymous on 12/08/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Pathfinder LE 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Purchased program pathfinder with 12,000 miles on it, with the 3yr/36k mile warranty. At 36,100 miles the oxygen sensor failed on the #3 cynlinder. Then before the first year was over my gas gage began acting up (falling to zero if it gets below half of a tank.) The Nissan extera and ultima have the same reported gas gage problem but my dealer says it is unrelated. Agree with other 6 foot tall person that said the vehicle is difficult to get in and out of without hitting your head. At 45,000 miles the heater begins to blow cold when you come to a stop sign, then heats back up. The back bumper scratches VERY easily, and not durable enough to pull a 23'boat. Won't buy nissan.

I can see clearly now
By Anonymous on 12/07/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Pathfinder LE 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I've had my 2007 Pathfinder for a few months. I used to drive a little sports car. This is really beefy in comparison. I love the roominess and the way it handles. The gas mileage is lower than I had expected. I feel like I'm constantly filling the tank. Ouch!

Weekend Warrior
By msmiller406 on 01/03/09 13:21 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Pathfinder LE 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This vehicle was purchased new in 2007. Great for hauling kids around and all outdoor activities. (It was originally purchased for my wife, but I love it more and bought her an Altima. :)) Although this is a 2WD it takes me everywhere I need to go. It does fine on dirt roads and in pastures going to fishing and camping holes. I am getting around 21 mpg on the highway and around 15-17 in town. We also use this vehicle as our vacation wagon. Does great. We love it.

Fantastic
By steve wilderman on 04/06/07 07:52 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Pathfinder LE 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I just bought my Nissan Pathfinder LE and I love everything. The drive was extremely impressive for such a big body and after all complaints of the engine noise, I thought it was fine (I like louder engines though) but this one is nothing to worry about. Seating is superb and luxuries are great.

awesome suv
By jill on 03/20/07 04:59 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Pathfinder LE 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

We just bought the car a day ago and we just can't drive it enough :-) My boys just love it and they love the third seat in the back. It is a very smooth ride and it handles great!

just purchased an 07 LE Pathfinder
By mjr on 03/17/07 20:12 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Pathfinder LE 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

this is my fourth Nissan. Two Maximas a Nissan P/U and now the Pathfinder. I love the Pathfinder. Desert Sand LE (no nav or dvd) 2X4. Paid $31,200 + ttt. Dealership gave me $9630 for my 2000 Max SE w/84K miles. I was concerned with buying a domestically mfg vehicle (Tenn plant) but Toyota as 12+ plants in USA (Camry is mfg in KY) and seem to be of good quality. I am not happy buying premium unleaded. I started out using 87 octane but too much engine knock. I had several bad Toyota dealership experiences and did not like the fact you had to practically lay down in the driver seat. Pathfinder seat in much more comfy. The overall Nissan experience continues to rock my world.

NOT BAD.
By PEDRO on 02/02/07 16:21 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Pathfinder LE 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I was going to buy a 4Runner Limited , but after driving it, we were unimpressed. So decided to give the Pathfinder a drive. What a difference. Much better ride, more comfortable inside and cheaper price. The fuel economy I get is about 17 city 20 hwy, and I have a heavy foot.

Great Value
By JJS on 01/16/07 06:33 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Pathfinder LE 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I was totally blown away by this vehicle, for the money it is the best value out there. And the fit and finish of the SUV is incredible.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.