2007 Nissan Pathfinder - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pathfinder model:
TRANSMITION PROBLEM
By risoti on 02/18/12 07:36 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Please, Please, Please don't buy 2007 Nissan Pathfinder. It is a piece of garbage. especially the transmition. all of them the transmition will get bad after 80k mile. mine was 88k mile when antifreeze filled up in the transmition. when I took to the transmition shop, there were another five Nissan Pathfinders with exact same problem. PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS CAR

Great SUV for the Price
By Sinead on 01/28/10 13:25 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this vehicle used 6 months ago. We traded in a Hemi Magnum because we have a young child and wanted something up higher (easier to get him in and out with the car seat) and wanted rear air vents. It can easily tow a trailer with 2 motorcycles. We seriously considered the Armada, but wanted better gas mileage. Gets 16-18 mpg in town, 20-23 hwy. The Pathfinder is a little bumpy of a ride, esp. compared to my old car. It is also harder to steer, so it's not as easy to park, but maybe those are the trade offs of going from a sport car to an SUV. It is noisy as well. Lots more wind noise, etc. Back seats are not roomy-- ok for kids. Third row is ONLY for kids. Lots of cargo room.

Pathfinder
By Rebecca on 10/25/07 20:17 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased the Pathfinder new last October and it feels like I'm driving a luxury car. I love it. Aside from a few squeaks (most likely from something that needs tightening) it is awesome.

I did like it
By half and half on 10/25/07 15:38 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I bought the truck with a whole 25 miles on it. I love the power and performance this thing puts out. It's great and it's so comfortable. The heated seats are great and so is the individual climate control. I would like to say the Bose is great but most of the time it's broken. I'm now on the 3 head deck because all the ones before have just broken. Not to mention the air conditioning went out. I took it into the dealer, they said they fixed it but the second I pulled out of the dealer it went out again. The problem still hasn't stopped. Just yesterday I went to start it and it wouldn't turn over. I talked to the dealer today and they're telling me the electronics are fried so I'm stuck in a rental.

Beats a minivan
By Eckstrom on 09/13/07 19:09 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Our 2005 Chrysler Pacifica hit 50,000 miles and started to experience a variety of problems, so we decided to trade it in. We needed a 6+ passenger vehicle that was not a minivan. Nissan Pathfinder fits our needs perfectly. It's not much bigger than the Pacifica, but has a lot more interior space. The gas mileage has not been as awful as we expected (about 18 mpg). The 4.0 liter V6 packs a ton of power although it's fairly noisy. The front seats are not very comfortable, but power adjustable pedals allow for finding a pretty good driving position. In the rear, there's plenty of space in 2nd and 3rd rows. The vehicle drives more like a truck than a passenger car.

very new SUV, 1st prob.
By bliss on 03/21/07 13:50 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

My brand new 48 miles drive off the lot SUV '07. Not much of probs to report (as of yet), but so far, 6 CD changer is so broke, no ejection, no music, doing nothing, just stuck after the 3rd week. Both front windows went nuts and rolled down by themselves while the key is off the vehicle. That was very haunting. Engine is really loud as a racing car. If you hate racing cars, don't buy Pathfinder. If fuel price is a big deal for you, don't buy Pathfinder. It will haunt the daylight out of you. Very masculine SUV, best suit for guy drivers (saw lots of gal driving 'em though.)

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.