Wish I looked around more
By spits on
2006 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)
Had van before and wanted a suv but at 5'0 I didn't want huge. Love the look of the Pathfinder as it goes down the road but now that I'm the one driving it I'm disappointed. Once I got my kids in it I realized it wasn't going to be a vacation car. We'll need to rent somethng more comfortable for vacations. Had the panel on the back of passenger seat fall off already and it's in for transmission problems (doesn't want to drive in "drive"- feels like it's in 3rd gear). Dealer doesn't care much. Has only 280 miles on it!! Should have gone with something else. Sportier than a minivan though and after 19 years of driving a van it's a fun vehicle to have- just not as main family vehicle.
Favorite Features
Sporty design. Nice ride for a "truck". I like the cloth interior and floor mats. Like the adjustable petal - great for shorter people. Air gets cold all the way back to the third row. Live in Texas so that's a must!
Suggested Improvements
We have safety airbags, safety seatbelts but doesn't lock at 20 miles (I thought all cars did that these days) so kids have locked doors at all times. Not used to having to lock the doors every time I get in the car. Needs more interior space. Looks big on the outside but it really isn't.