Very few problems. LOVE this car!
By dwnhmokie on
2006 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)
I bought my '06 Pathfinder in November of 2006. It had previously been a rental vehicle and had 29000 miles on it. Today the odometer reads almost 119,000 miles. I hesitate to write this review because I don't want to jinx myself, but we really don't ever have problems with it. The only issue that has ever come up is the fuel sensor that needed to be replaced two or three years ago. The vehicle was still under warranty, so not a big deal. I LOVE MY PATHFINDER! I average about 18 mpg and that is probably equal time in the city and the highway. We took it on a trip to North Carolina two years ago (over 2000 miles for us) and on the straight stretch of I-40, we got about 24mpg.
Favorite Features
I love the seating and all of the cupholders. I love that it can be a family vehicle without looking like one. It has a lot of power (which my husband loves!) but isn't overwhelming.
Suggested Improvements
The third row is incredibly uncomfortable. Not too much of a problem for me, because I'm typically driving, but when my kids get a little older they may not like it. :-) Also, the lights on the vanity mirrors suck and you cannot pop the back hatch from the inside of the vehicle. Not a big deal, but could be convenient.