The Low Down
By Johnnysoup on
2006 Nissan Pathfinder LE 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)
I bought this SUV for a few reasons. I've had succuss with Nissan (98 Frountier & 2000 Frountier Crew Cab) Owned a Jeep Grand Cher and had nothing but probs from brakes to trans. And I sold that after 19,000 miles. Anyways this SUV is good but not great to drive. Decent feedback but there is body sway on any quick type moves. Compared to Pilot and the Honda did NOTHING for me. Yes the Pilot does ride smoother but it's more like a station wagon feel and the interior was as blah as a 2000 Civic... Memory seats helps as I'm alot taller than the wife. Just use the key fob and the seats set up for you. Nice power to move through traffic. Brakes are fine. Soild SUV from a quality auto maker.
Favorite Features
Auto seats, heated seats, engine power,Bose sound system. My wife likes the car mats they are more like berber carpet so they don't get as ugly looking over time. Sunroof. ALOT of cup holders! Third row is great for kids under 12.
Suggested Improvements
Too much hard plastic (= cheap )makes marks that don't rub out. Could always have better gas mileage. Sl smoother ride.