2006 Nissan Pathfinder Consumer Review: Rock the Pathfinder

2006 Nissan Pathfinder - Consumer Review

Rock the Pathfinder
By TUP1 on

2006 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I drove a lot of SUVs before I decided on the Pathfinder. Four wheel drive and room are a must for me. It really didn't take much after I drove it several times and took a look at the sticker price. The vehicle works great for what I need. Golfing, mountain biking, and snowboarding are more enjoyable now with the room and power available with my Pathfinder. All my gear fits, and I have room to bring friends! I was worried about fuel economy but have found it to be reasonable. I average above 19 in the city (work) and long 70 mph trips (weekends) average 22. The build and quality of the Pathfinder is hard to beat.For the price, the Pathfinder rocks.Les Stanford,Jackson,MI hooked me.

The BOSE is nice and is tunable for all ears. The little things are what I like the most. The moon roof is one touch, the cup holders expand (hold 32 oz Gatorade bottle), vents in the back are in the headliner, and all the storage space and pockets throughout the vehicle work well. The 4X4 is nice

The power outlets need some work. The position of them and having only one up front (of three) and one in the back hot does not work well. Also, I would have liked the passenger window to automatically go up and down like the driver side. Other than that, I cannot complain.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review