2006 Nissan Pathfinder Consumer Review: transmission,calipers,engine,N

2006 Nissan Pathfinder - Consumer Review

LE 4dr SUV (4.0L V6 5-speed Automatic)

transmission,calipers,engine,Nissan Consumer Affairs
By n06 on

2006 Nissan Pathfinder LE 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I just sold my Pathfinder 06 with 73K miles on it.Did not want to waste more money.I've driving Nissan since 1999.Definitely will not purches or recommend Nissan products at all.At 74k milles the car started falling apart:calipers ,brake switch,u joints,cd player ,tire air pressure sensor,radiator,transmission,timing chain ,all at once. Because of the extended warranty for the radiator I was told by Middletown Nissan dealer that I would have my radiator and the transmission replaced at no charge .Four days later my car had a major transmission leak.Brought it back to same dealer,got charged $190 ,because only front part of transmission was replaced.Invoice states replaced transmission.

Poor customer care from Nissan dealer.Per service worker "will not provide rental car because "I'm not a regular customer"Buying 6 new cars from the same dealer did not make me "regular customer'.Nissan Consumer Affairs is a link of communiction between a customer and a dealer ;tells you the same thing as the dealer ,has no knowledge of car's parts or services being done under extended warranty ,or any kind of input in customers complaints .Car for almost $40k should last more than 5 years.