2006 Nissan Pathfinder Consumer Review: Loving my Pathfinder!!!

2006 Nissan Pathfinder - Consumer Review

Loving my Pathfinder!!!
By Sonia99 on

2006 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I bought my 2006 Pathfinder back in Sep 09 with 34k on it and so far I love this vehicle. It has proven so far to be pretty reliable. When we had the big snow storm in DC I had 2 feet of snow in front of my truck and I didn't even shovel in front of the truck because just wanted to see how strong my truck was and proved to be a monster and just drove right over it in 4WD low. It has good pickup and takeoff power as well. The truck tire pressure light came on and I was worried because didn't see no problem but sure enough 2 weeks later I had a flat tire from a nail so the sensor was right to come on. The only drawback is that I only can put 16 gallons of gas in it and the 3rd row is small.

My favorite features to this truck is the exterior and interior. I feel so cool driving it, and the BOSE radio is so good. I feel like I have a woofer system it is so clear and can get so loud. I also really love the room and comfort level for the driver. Overall I have to give this truck a 9..

I would make the 3rd row bigger and with more room and add an ipod adapter standard in all modals.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review