Happy with our choice
By Carla on
2006 Nissan Pathfinder LE 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)
My husband and I purchased the 2006 Pathfinder LE with Nav & DVD. Fully loaded. Awesome vehicle. Had a G35 coupe, but we sold it after we were married in 2005. Loved all of the features it offered on the G-35; however, it was not practical for a couple who played golf and mtn biked!. We needed a vehicle to pull our boat and to travel. We looked at the X- 5,,,wow,,,,major expensive with the options we wanted. Honda Pilot--really plain jane vehicle would had to upgrade the whole braking and cooling system. Too much trouble. We finally looked at the Pathfinder, wow,,like looking at my G-35. Every option I could dream of and then some. Perfect for us.
Favorite Features
Definitely,,, Bose system. Dual air-a must for couples, heated seats, love the fold down seats (what room for going to Cosco's & Sam's, towing capability, nav, dvd system is awesome. Future kids will love the bose headset. Awesome,,,foot pedal adjustments for short and tall people need.
Suggested Improvements
Of course, gas mileage. Tighter suspension. Rear view back up camera on Nav---like the acura. A little more leg room if possible, but it is good for us. Interior trim that won't scatch.