2006 Nissan Pathfinder Consumer Review: Great SUV for the Money

2006 Nissan Pathfinder - Consumer Review

2006 Nissan Pathfinder

Great SUV for the Money
By ustbond on

2006 Nissan Pathfinder LE 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

We bought our new Pathfinder after a year and a half of torture in a Durango...ahhhh! What a great ride, very smooth. Engine is o.k., but I like the HEMI better(only thing I like on the Durango), but the Pathfinder has enough. Interior is well laid out, just wish they used better quality "wood" which is actually plastic, be careful, it scratches easily. We bought the car and 2 days later went on a 2500 mile road trip, (wife, daughter, the dog and I) and the Pathfinder was GREAT! The seats are very comfortable! I only wish I got the NAV. It also has an iPod interface which I did not know about until it was too late, wish I got it also. I would recommend car over any other in its class.

Bose, seats, exterior look (I think it looks a bit like the Landrover LR3), ride, PRICE. Interior is well laid out, and I love the bottle holders in the front doors.

Put the V-8 that you use in the Titan in this, WOW would that be great! Wish it had a power lift gate. Wish I could get the brushed aluminum on the LE vs. the wood.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review