2006 Nissan Pathfinder Consumer Review: Fun with some flaws

2006 Nissan Pathfinder - Consumer Review

Fun with some flaws
By JMP on

2006 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I've owned the Pathfinder going on 3 years and have had no major problems or issues. I do the regular maintenance visits and so far nothing out of the ordinary. I'm in awe of the Bose 10 speaker system, it sounds better than most out of the box systems I've heard. The look is great, the ride is fun and if somethings are tweaked can be a pleasure to own. This SUV is the third one I have owned (had a CR-V and Cherokee) and is the best of the bunch, but also the biggest gas guzzler of the lot. But I enjoy the power and responsiveness when I drive, so it makes up for its short comings.

Bose system, moonroof, seat configuration to meet your needs. Power when needed to get through tough obstacles, hills, snow, etc.

GAS MILEAGE!!!! This day in age, economy is best. A little wider, it is cramped in the back seat and even worse when the third row is used. More passenger leg room, it stinks when you can barely fit your 2 year old in a car seat. His feet are practically on the back seat...