2006 Nissan Pathfinder Consumer Review: Better than a 4runner

2006 Nissan Pathfinder - Consumer Review

Better than a 4runner
By Happy Pathfinder Guy on

2006 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I just traded in my 1996 limited 4runner on a new 2006 pathfinder se and boy I am happy. I am a dedicated Toyota fan but when I compared the new 4runner to the pathfinder it was an easy choice. The interior design of the pathfinder is totally superior, especially if you need a third row. What was toyota thinking with the fold up seats? Also the performance of the pathfinder is like a sports car vs toyota's sluggish performance. The overall value of the SE with the comfort and perfomance package just is awesome - just check out the bose 10 speaker stereo...

The look from the front - definately a "guy's car" - hopefully I am not offending anyone. The fold flat seats. The easy to clean rear compartmant (great idea). Bose stereo. Great visability. The fact that you can adjust the pedals. The seating position. The cool growl of the engine

Need rear sensors on the SE model - frankly I think all cars should have these as a safety mechanism. Need bigger pictures and more of them on the nissanusa site for those of us that do shop online. I love the color I picked out but online it looks awful.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review