Best you can buy for the money
By Chicago on
2006 Nissan Pathfinder LE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)
Forget for a moment that this SUV just looks cool, forget that you can get a completely loaded LE for about 5k less than a 4Runner w/o DVD and NAV. And just focus on the fact that this machine is fun to drive. I traded in my G35 for something that would handle better and the snow. I thought I would be giving up comfort and performance but that was not the case. This SUV has incredible pick up for a standard engine, very comfortable seats and loads of features (STANDARD!!!) With so much to chose from I was becoming overloaded with info, but when it came down to it - Price, Quality, Performance and Design all came in one package - the Pathfinder. I'm thrilled with this purchase.
Favorite Features
Hands down - The Nav system. But for those who don't opt for this the Auto 4WD is great too. Set to Auto and no worries mate!
Suggested Improvements
I would have loved to have the hill descent and assist controls avalable on the LE along with the WOL Tires. Also a choice in the shade of wood trim (plastic but nice) that goes in the LE would have been nice.